How we handle your personal data
Micropos Medical is committed to protecting your privacy by maintaining the integrity and confidentiality of your personal data. Representatives of Micropos Medical’s customers within the healthcare sector, suppliers, potential customers and other stakeholders such as partners or students who are in contact with Micropos Medical (“Partner”) shall feel confident that Micropos Medical respects their privacy and adheres to applicable laws and regulations when collecting and processing information that may be used to identify a person (“Personal Data”). The information provided in this document applies if Micropos Medical has not communicated otherwise at the time of the collection of the Personal Data.
What personal information we collect
Micropos Medical can collect Personal Data directly from a Partner who meets with Micropos Medical’s personnel, visits Micropos Medical’s websites, opens newsletters, downloads Micropos Medical’s materials, or uses Micropos Medical’s products or services.
Micropos Medical collects and processes Personal Data of Partners for the following purposes:
1. Carrying out Micropos Medical’s obligations under, or when entering into, a contractual relationship between Micropos Medical and a Partner.
2. Facilitating effective communication and relationships between Micropos Medical and the Partner (Customer Relationship Management).
3. Managing enquiries or other requests regarding Micropos Medical’s products and services.
4. Ensuring compliance with legal obligations and for the enforcement of contractual agreements.
5. Managing the security of Micropos Medical’s products, services, intellectual property rights and other offerings.
6. Analyzing sales data and how a Partner interacts with Micropos Medical’s products and services in order to improve the user experience and content of such products and services.
7. Marketing, surveys and communication.
9. Compiling statistics related to patterns and trends of browsing on Micropos Medical web pages or use of other applications or software.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
Micropos Medical will not disclose a Partner’s Personal Data to third parties if it is not required in order to fulfill a purpose listed above. Any transfer of Personal Data to a third party inside the EU/EEA will only take place if the recipient is compliant with Micropos Medical’s internal rules which governs the protection of Personal Data. Any transfer of Personal Data to a third party outside the EU/EEA will be based on the EU model clauses or similar constructions such as binding corporate rules or the US privacy shield.
When processing of Personal Data is based on consent, a Partner may at any time withdraw its given consent provided that the withdrawal of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the previous processing, or when there are other legal grounds for the processing.
A Partner may, under applicable data protection law, have the right to:
(i) receive information on which Personal Data relating to the Partner Micropos Medical processes;
(ii) receive access to such data and, if necessary, have it changed so it is correct;
(iii) have the Personal Data relating to the Partner deleted;
(iv) restrict Micropos Medical from processing, or limit the way Micropos Medical may process, the Partner’s Personal Data;
(v) obtain from Micropos Medical a copy of the Personal Data provided by the Partner, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
How we protect your data
Micropos Medical processes Personal Data in compliance with applicable laws on data protection and data security.
Micropos Medical retains the Partner’s Personal Data only as long as it is necessary in order to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. Please note that Micropos Medical can be under a legal or contractual obligation to retain the Personal Data which might require Micropos Medical to keep the data for longer periods.
If you have any questions about this policy, you are welcome to contact us by using the information below. You also have the right to contact or lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
Micropos Medical Data Protection Officer
Micropos Medical AB
Adolf Edelsvärds gata 11
SE-414 51 Gothenburg
Phone: +46 31 760 80 05